TERMS OF AND CONDITIONS
- Sláinte Ireland Tours Limited has its registered office at Kiltartan House, Botharnasup, Ballina, Co. Mayo, Ireland and which is incorporated in Ireland.
- The “client” is the person or persons who have a confirmed booking with Sláinte Ireland Tours.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by the Terms and Conditions within.
- A booking is considered accepted by Sláinte Ireland Tours only when we, or our agents, have either received a 20% deposit and have confirmed your booking by email. If your booking is made more than 60 days in advance of your tour departure or when we have received payment in full and have confirmed your booking by email if your booking is made less than 60 days before your tour departure. No tickets will be issued until full payment has been received.
- On receipt of payment as detailed above, subject to availability and at our discretion, Sláinte Ireland Tours will reserve the client a place on a trip. A contract is only made between the client and upon the confirmation of your booking and our communication of this to either you or our travel agent.
- It is a condition of your booking being accepted that each client signs (or has signed on his behalf if under 18) our waiver of liability, a copy of which will be forwarded to you on booking and which must be signed and presented to your Sláinte Ireland Tours Representative at the commencement of your tour. Failure to sign a waiver will result in the Client’s booking being treated as having been cancelled by you and we reserve the right to impose the cancellation frees described in this agreement.
- For each tour to depart on a departure date minimum numbers apply and each tour will have an advised cut-off date for advanced booking and confirmation.
The price of your ticket does not cover your travel insurance.
Sláinte Ireland Tours strongly recommends that the client purchase comprehensive travel insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal luggage, money and public liability before you travel. The Client should ensure that any activities undertaken by the Client during the tour are covered by their insurance. In this regard, please note that certain activities may require specific insurance and it is the matter for the client to ascertain the position with their insurer before partaking in any activity. Sláinte Ireland Tours reserves the right to refuse admission to any passenger unless the Client has arranged appropriate insurance. Sláinte Ireland Tours accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongs.
- Cancellation of a Client’s booking must be given in writing to Sláinte Ireland Tours. Cancellation charges are calculated on the day when written notification is received by Sláinte Ireland Tours.
- Once the tour has started, no refunds will be made under any circumstances for any unused sectors or sections of the tour.
- If the reason for the Client’s cancellation is covered by the Client’s insurance policy, the client may be able to claim under that policy. Tish is entirely a matter between the client and their insurer.
- If the Client wishes to change to an alternative departure date, this must be done with a minimum of 7 days notice One change of date is allowed free of any charges by Sláinte Ireland Tours. Any subsequent changes will be subject to a €100 administration fee. Any charges or non-refundable deposits which have been paid to third party suppliers are payable by the Client in these circumstances.
- 20% of the tour fees are due on booking. The remaining 80% is due within one month of the start of the tour.
- It is the full responsibility of the Client to check the accuracy of the dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
Changes by Us:
- Any increase in price will be communicated to Sláinte Ireland Tours agents and posted on our website. Sláinte Ireland Tours will endeavour to remove all out of date promotional material.
- Sláinte Ireland Tours reserves the right to reduce the price of any of our tours. The final price applicable will be confirmed to the Client before the client finishes making a booking.
- Sláinte Ireland Tours itineraries are flexible and if possible, the requirements of individual groups and clients will be facilitated as much as possible. We reserve the right to vary, modify or cancel any itinerary, either partly or in full. Itineraries may be amended without notice due to unforeseen circumstances. Sláinte Ireland Tours also reserves the right to use alternative vehicles to those advertise in the brochure.
- In the event of cancellation of a tour by Sláinte Ireland Tours, Sláinte Ireland Tours will offer a full refund of the tour price only, less any non-refundable elements or alternative travel arrangements to all Clients booked onto the tour. In these circumstances, no incidental or consequential expenses will be paid by Sláinte Ireland Tours.
- If access to any country or area is prohibited for reasons beyond Sláinte Ireland Tour’s control, the Client will be entitled to a refund only if Sláinte Ireland Tours cannot offer substitute services of an equivalent standard. The amount of this refund will be calculated pro-rata based on the total number of tour days and the number of tour days already travelled.
- Tickets can only be used by the client to whom the ticket was issued. No other person can use the ticket in any circumstance.
- The ticket must be produced at any time at the request of a Sláinte Ireland Tours representative and the Client may be asked to produce valid photo identification.
- In the interest of safety, there may be times when a Sláinte Ireland Tours representative has to make a decision regarding the tour. It is a condition of booking that the client must comply with the authority and decisions of the Sláinte Ireland Tours representatives. If the client does not comply with these decisions or is not compatible with the general enjoyment or well being of the other tour members, Sláinte Ireland Tours reserves the right to exclude that Client from continuing the tour. In such cases, Sláinte Ireland Tours will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by the client. Sláinte Ireland Tours cannot accept responsibility for the behaviour of others on the tours or for any activities that are curtailed as a result.
Holiday Details and Conditions:
- By booking your tour, you represent that you do not have any physical or other conditions that would create a hazard for you or other tour participants or affect other’s enjoyment of the tour. If you have a physical or medical condition, dietary restrictions, or other conditions that will require special attention during the tour, you must inform us in writing when the booking is made. We may require a medical certificate if you have a special condition. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to accept, decline or remove anyone from a tour (at departure or during the tour) who we judge to be incapable of meeting the tour’s physical demands. You must complete a waiver as detailed above before commencement of the tour confirming your understanding of these circumstances and confirming your physical and medical condition. Please be aware in this regard that participation in each individual activity is a matter for the client on a day to day basis during the tour. If you do not wish to participate in a particular activity, please let the Sláinte Ireland Tours representative know.
- Sláinte Ireland Tours assumes no responsibility for any medical care provided to you. You agree to assume all costs of medical care and related special transportation that are provided to you during the tour.
- The Client is responsible for all travel arrangements and costs to/from the point of commencement /conclusion of the tour.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure they have a valid passport and all visas, permits and certificates required for your selected tour, as well as any vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- Should the Client have a complaint in respect to the tour, they should inform the Sláinte Ireland Tours representative during the course of the tour. If the matter cannot be resolved after the representative’s best efforts to do so during the tour, the Client’s complaint should be made in writing within 28 days so that it can be investigated. Any claims made after the 28 day period will not be considered for notice procedure, you assume responsibility for any added costs you may incur and forfeit any potential refunds.
- The guide will seek permission from the participants of the group if they wish to be photographed by the guide for further Sláinte Ireland Tours promotions of the tours without further written consent to payments. Sláinte Ireland Tours is not responsible for others either within or exterior to the group that take photographs or videos of each other in the group which could subsequently be posted on social media or any other technological device.
- The contract and all matters arising in respect to the contract shall be subject to Irish law and the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts, unless we agree otherwise in writing.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be deemed to be re-written to give effect to the same purpose within the permitted limits of the law. The validity and enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected.
- If the Client is unsuccessful in any legal action instituted against us, the Client agrees to pay all of our costs, including, but not limited to legal costs.
- Clients must be aged 18 years or over, but Sláinte Ireland Tours may, at its absolute discretion, and in exceptional circumstances give confirmation of acceptance of a person outside this age restriction, subject to the signing of a waiver on behalf of the Client by a parent or guardian and accompanied on the tour by an appointed person of over 18 years of age.
- You agree that the sole remedy for any default by Sláinte Ireland Tours arising under this agreement shall be the return of the paid tour cost. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Sláinte Ireland Tours shall not be liable for any special, consequential, indirect, incidental or other damages arising out of or in any way connected to this agreement, including lost profits, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under stature, in equity, at law or otherwise, even if Sláinte Ireland Tours has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You expressly waive any right you may have to recover such damages.
- The Client accepts that certain activities and aspects of Sláinte Ireland Tours are weather dependent and that under no circumstances can Sláinte Ireland Tours be held responsible for weather conditions.
- Sláinte Ireland Tours will not be deemed in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise liable to you, by reason of delay in performance of any non-performance of any of its obligations under these terms to the extent that any delay or non-performance due to any Force Majeure. “Force Majeure” means any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Sláinte Ireland Tours, including without limitation, acts of God, terrorist activities, insurrection, explosion, flood, tempest, forceful wind, fire or accident, war or threat of war (declared or undeclared), sabotage, civil disturbance, labour strikes, requisitions, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, volcanic ash clouds and unforeseen circumstances.
- If Sláinte Ireland Tours and/or any of its suppliers are affected by Force Majeure, they shall be entitled to, and may in their sole discretion, vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour. Regarding Civil unrest, once Sláinte Ireland Tours has investigated the situation at hand, as it deems fit, it shall remain in Sláinte Ireland Tours sole and absolute discretion whether to commence or proceed with the a tour.
- Referring to the tours of the Wild Atlantic Way and coasts of Ireland, the client should note that it is not always possible to access some sections of the Irish coastline drive (including Northern Ireland) due to no road access, unsafe or hazardous roads, weather conditions, accidents, diversions, or road works.
No Smoking Policy:
- Sláinte Ireland Tours operates a no-smoking and/or vaping policy on all of its tour coaches.